Sunday 4 November 2012

Book Links - a request to authors

This is just a request to authors so if any of you reading this agree with me please put the message out there.

Thing is, I get a heck of a lot of posts on my facebook and twitter pages saying books are available as special offers, freebies or just 'there' but the only link is the one to amazon.com.

This leaves me with two options - to stop what I'm doing and go looking for the book myself on amazon or leave it until I've finished and hope I remember.

The U.K. has a large market for ebooks and by not putting a link to amazon.co.uk I feel authors are missing out on sales.

This is only my opinion, obviously, but I feel it is a valid point that needed to be made.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete